- Assault — Joseph Ray Williamson, 28, of the 13600 block of Redwood Highway, Wilderville. Medford police Thursday arrested Williamson on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, two counts of harassment and recklessly endangering. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released after posting bail.
- Identity theft — Tara Faye Atchey, 23, of the 10100 block of Ramsey Road, Gold Hill. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Atchey on charges of identity theft, second-degree forgery and possession of a forged instrument. She was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
- Assault — Justin Ashley Senter, 33, of the 400 block of Maple Street, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Senter on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, strangulation and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $50,000 bail.
- Burglary — Michael Clifford Morgan-Boggs, 35, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Morgan-Boggs on charges of first-degree burglary, nine counts of telephonic harassment and third-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $46,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jose Raul Esparza, 26, no known address. Oregon State Police Friday arrested Esparza on charges of distribution of heroin, possession of heroin and manufacture of heroin. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
To see where crimes have been reported, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.