- Identity theft — Luis Maurucio Davila Jr., 21, of the 5700 block of Gebhard Road, Central Point. Medford police Monday added the charges of identity theft, second-degree forgery and second-degree theft to Davila. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $143,000 bail.
- Theft — Mandron Alfred Coulter, 36, of the 3200 block of Burton Drive, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Coulter on a warrant charging him with first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Gretchen Wren King, 33, of the 600 block of West Jackson Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested King on charges of possession of methamphetamine, contempt and 14 failures to appear on previous drug charges. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Escape — Richard James Roy, 43, no known address. Oregon State Police troopers Monday arrested Roy on a warrant charging him with escape. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Jeffrey Lynn Staal, 42, of Hillsboro. Medford police Monday arrested Staal on a charge of delivery of more than an ounce of marijuana and for being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged into jail without bail.
- Theft — Thomas Wade Hayes, 23, no known address. Hayes made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of first-degree theft. He was booked in jail and released.
- Drugs — Darci Raquel Schandoney, 21, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Schandoney on charges of possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $28,000 bail.
- Drugs — Harold Floyd Payne Jr., 38, of the 4200 block of Merita Terrace, Central Point. Medford police Monday arrested Payne on charges of possession of methamphetamine, contempt, interfering with a police report and attempting to elude police in a vehicle. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — 500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:22 a.m. Sunday of a burglary to a residence from which a laptop, two large lights and two adult videos were stolen. The loss was valued at $700.
- Burglary — 1200 block of Disk Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:08 a.m. Monday of a burglary to a business from which a bag of $1,438 in cash was stolen.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.