- Identity theft — Cameron Jordan Gentry, 21, of the 2800 block of Stonebrook Drive, Medford. Gentry appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with two counts of identity theft, two counts of second-degree forgery and two counts of possession of a forged instrument. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $100,000 bail.
- Robbery, vehicle theft — Richard James Roy, 43, no known address. Phoenix police Tuesday arrested Roy on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and third-degree robbery. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Elude — Richard Curtis Vining, 40, of the 700 block of South Holly Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Vining on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle and reckless driving. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Douglas James Collins, 52, of the 1400 block of S.W. Sturgeon Court, Grants Pass. Rogue River police Wednesday arrested Collins on charges of possession of methamphetamine and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged in jail on $4,000 bail.
- Drugs — Shavon Kaye Russell, 29, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Russell on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.