- Drugs — Justin David Ritchie, 28, no known address. Central Point police Monday added a charge of possession of drugs near a school. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $29,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Charles Bee Reynolds, 30, of the 1200 block of Annabelle Lane, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Reynolds on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — James Reed Harrison, 49, no known address. Harrison appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
- Mistreatment, identity theft, credit card fraud — Ashley Ann Shergill, 27, of the 1500 block of West Main Street, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Shergill on charges of first-degree criminal mistreatment, three counts of identity theft, three counts of credit card fraud and second-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $100,000 bail.
- Assault — Jordan Allen Stewart, 21, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Stewart on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, two counts of harassment and two counts of menacing. He was lodged in jail on $23,000 bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.