- Kidnapping — Robert Phillip Tallman, 26, of the 100 block of Mallory Lane, Shady Cove. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Tallman on one count of second-degree kidnapping, one count of fourth-degree assault, one count of strangulation and three counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $18,000 bail.
- Elude — Shawn Cameron Marley, 45, of the 2700 block of Ingalls Drive, White City. Butte Falls police Wednesday arrested Marley on one count of attempting to elude police in a vehicle, one count of fourth-degree assault, one count of second-degree escape, two counts of reckless driving and seven counts of reckless endangerment. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jessica Rene Johnson, 24, of the 300 block of Freeman Road, Central Point. Medford police Wednesday arrested Johnson on one count of possession of methamphetamine and seven counts of failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Theft — Chad Quinton Castellano, 22, no known address. Castellano appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with being a felon in possession of a weapon and one count of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Identity theft — Valerie Frances Kenton, 33, of Gladstone. Kenton appeared Wednesday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with one count of identity theft, one count of fraudulent use of a credit card and one count of second-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Thomas James Brown, 45, of the 2000 block of Evan Way, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Brown on one count of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Theft — Scott Anthony Schutt, 47, of the 8000 block of Old Stage Road, Central Point. Medford police Wednesday arrested Schutt on one count of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Hindering — Juan Carlos Castro, 29, of the 2000 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Castro on one count of hindering prosecution. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Hindering — Shari Lea Loveland-Castro, 24, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Loveland-Castro on one count of hindering prosecution. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.