- Identity theft — Breanna Leigh Greer, 33, of the 500 block of Clanning Court, Shady Cove. Oregon State Police Wednesday arrested Greer on charges of identity theft and second-degree forgery. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Michael Edward Carson, 22, of the 400 block of Lozier Lane, Medford. Carson appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released.
- Burglary, drugs — Dustin John Bell, 38, of the 11500 block of Highway 62, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Thursday arrested Bell on charges of second-degree burglary, possession of methamphetamine, second-degree trespassing and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $48,000 bail.
- Theft — Christopher Steven Lopez, 35, of the 1400 block of Pleasant Street, Medford. Lopez appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with two counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Jerika Luanne Rock, 21, no known address. Rock appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Ronald Charles Canepa, 56, of the 400 block of Kellogg Street, Gold Hill. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Kellogg on charges of distribution of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and three counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.