- Drugs — Larry Ernest Cox, 52, of the 1500 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Central Point police Friday arrested Cox on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Mario David Smith, 56, of the 2800 block of Rosewood Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Smith on charges of possession of methamphetamine, driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving and driving while suspended. He was lodged in jail on $7,000 bail.
- Drugs — Marianne Kay Johnson, 58, of the 2700 block of Stonebrook Drive, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Johnson on two counts of possession of methamphetamine and DUII. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs, weapon — Jeremy Robert Bondurant, 41, of the 4000 block of Yale Creek Road, Jacksonville. Medford police Friday arrested Bondurant on charges of possession of methamphetamine and carrying a concealed weapon. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Vehicle theft, burglary — Reuben Jose Sanchez, 32, of the 1600 block of South Pacific Highway, Talent. Central Point police Friday arrested Sanchez on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, second-degree burglary and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Maria Susan Zarate, 27, of the 3800 block of Howard Avenue, Medford. Ashland police Friday arrested Zarate on charges of possession of cocaine, a fugitive warrant out of Washington and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Rape, sex abuse — Celso Alberto Banda, 21, of the 2100 block of Taylor Road, Central Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Banda on charges of first-degree rape, two counts of second-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse, two counts of sexual misconduct involving a minor and two counts of contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. He was lodged in jail on more than $5 million bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.