- Drugs — Michael David Anthony Jones, 24, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Jones on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Cameron Blake Davis, 24, of the 1800 block of Easy Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Davis on charges of possession of a forged instrument, three counts of identity theft and contempt of court. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Burglary — Jordan Alise Farris, 21, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Farris on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree trespassing and third-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Robbery, vehicle theft — Chad Jacob Cahoe, 19, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Thursday arrested Cahoe on charges of first-degree robbery and unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Chase Weatherby Best, 26, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Best on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Anna Corinne Connor, 25, of the 4700 block of Hillcrest Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Connor on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and fourth-degree assault. She was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.