Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 62 restaurants in July.
Twenty-four received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- Barney's Better Burgers, Medford;
- Bento East, Ashland;
- Black Rock Coffee Bar, Medford;
- Burger King, Ashland, Central Point and South Riverside Avenue, Medford;
- Cookie Connection, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- The Cupcake Daily, Talent;
- The Human Bean, Central Point;
- The Jacksonville Inn, Jacksonville;
- Lumpy's No. 3, North Pacific Highway, Medford;
- Mai Thai, Central Point;
- Medford Senior Center, Medford;
- Oregon Mountain Coffee, Medford;
- Organic Grind, Talent;
- Purple Parrot, Central Point and Eagle Point;
- Rack 'Em, Medford;
- Shoji's, Medford;
- Sophia's Soup Factory, Medford;
- Taj Indian Cuisine, Ashland;
- Villa Pizza Fresh Italian, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- Wellsprings Garden Cafe, Ashland;
- The Zone Sports Grill, Medford.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.