- Elude — Tirath Singh, 28, of Roseville, Calif. Oregon State Police Thursday arrested Singh on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle and second-degree forgery. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Christopher Lee Albert, 33, no known address. Albert appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Kevin Lyle Hawkins, 33, of the 400 block of Boardman Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Hawkins on two counts of felony fourth-degree assault and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail on $14,000 bail.
- Theft — Kurk Michael Knight, 23, of the 1100 block of Rogue River Highway, Gold Hill. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Knight on two counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft — Erin Elizabeth Conte, 32, of the 500 block of Meadow Lane, Eagle Point. Conte appeared Friday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft and unlawful entry into a motor vehicle. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Justin Dwayne Brewer, 27, of the 1000 block of Court Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Brewer on charges of delivery of heroin and possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Kathlyn Buckholz-Fomin, 25, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Buckholz-Fomin on charges of possession of heroin and two counts of failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.