- Theft — Jason Lewis Larson, 42, of the 1200 block of Orchard Home Drive, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested Larson on two counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Theft — Angela Leigh Threlkeld, 36, of the 1600 block of South Ivy Circle, Medford. Sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested Threlkeld on two counts of first-degree theft. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Drew Douglas Christlieb, 27, of the 1900 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Christlieb on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Cassandra Ellen Simpson, 27, of the 300 block of Haven Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Simpson on charges of possession of methamphetamine and three counts of failure to appear in court. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Tyler Scott McCauley, 20, of the 100 block of Rosewood Lane, Central Point. Sheriff's deputies Saturday arrested McCauley on charges of delivery of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.