- Elude — Forest Ezekiel Norris, 39, of the 700 block of West McAndrews Road, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Norris on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle, menacing, interfering with a police officer and reckless driving. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Steve Shigeki Stevens, 37, no known address. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Stevens on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Jason Charles Brunner, 39, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Brunner on charges of possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Sherry Darleen Skaggs, 39, of the 100 block of SW Maple Lane, Prineville. Medford police Tuesday arrested Skaggs on a charge of delivery of marijuana. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Casimur Dontae Johnson, 32, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Johnson on charges of delivery of marijuana and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft, theft — Brittani Marie Miller, 27, no known address. Miller appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with identity theft and first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.