Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 130 restaurants in August. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 68 received perfect scores of 100.
All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- Abby's Legendary Pizza, Eagle Point;
- Anya's Thai Bistro, Ashland;
- AZ Catering & Event Planning, Talent;
- Bad Ass Coffee II, Crater Lake Avenue, Medford;
- Baskin-Robbins, Medford;
- Bear Creek Operations, Medford;
- Branding Iron Tavern, Medford;
- Bunk's Deli II, Medford;
- Burger King No. 13610, Crater Lake Highway, Medford;
- Callahan's Lodge Inc., Ashland;
- Capers, Medford;
- Cascade Bingo, White City;
- Central Point Food & Friends, Central Point;
- Chozu Bath & Tea Gardens, Ashland;
- Deja Vu Bistro & Wine Bar, Jacksonville;
- Del Taco, Medford;
- Donut Country, Medford;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, East Main Street and Stewart Avenue, Medford;
- Flamingo's Sandwiches, Highland Drive and Stewart Avenue, Medford;
- Good 2 Go, Medford;
- Gourmet Lunchbox, Ashland;
- Green Springs Inn, Ashland;
- Human Bean, East Barnett Road and Rossanley Drive, Medford and White City;
- India's Kitchen, Medford
- Jack in the Box, South Pacific Highway, Medford;
- Jasper's Restaurant/Cafe, Medford;
- Las Morenas, Medford;
- Little Caesars Pizza, Central Point and Medford;
- Mamma Mia Gelateria, Medford.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.