Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 130 restaurants in August. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 68 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- Mario's Sandwiches, Phoenix;
- McDonald's No. 5996, White City;
- Medford Coffee Co., Medford;
- Miguel's IV, Eagle Point;
- Milagros, Ashland;
- Papa John's Pizza, Biddle Road, Medford;
- Pit Stop Espresso, Jacksonville;
- Prospect Historic Hotel, Prospect;
- Pizza Hut, Central Point, and Center Drive, Medford;
- Purple Parrot, Delta Waters Road, Highland Drive, Stewart Avenue and West Main Street, Medford; and White City;
- Quiznos, Biddle Road, Medford;
- Rogue Valley Family Fun Center, Central Point;
- Rogue Valley Roasting Co., Ashland;
- Rosario's Italian Restaurant, Medford;
- Senor Sam's Mexican Grill, South Riverside Avenue, Medford;
- Sesame Asian Kitchen, Ashland;
- Si Casa Flores, North Phoenix Road, Medford;
- Starbucks Coffee No. 2865, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- Subway Sandwiches & Salads, Ashland Street, Ashland;
- Superior Athletic Club, Cardley Avenue, Medford;
- Taco Bell, Center Drive and Crater Lake Highway, Medford; and White City;
- Talent Club Inc., Talent;
- Varsity Theatre, Ashland;
- Wendy's, North Pacific Highway, Medford;
- Wetzel's Pretzels, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- Witham Truck Stop Restaurant, Medford;
- Woodville Video Inc., Rogue River.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining. Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.