- Assault — Kory Wayne Fanson, 23, no known address. Ashland police Sunday arrested Fanson on charges of second-degree assault, second-degree disorderly conduct and harassment. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $1,010,000 bail.
- Assault — Monty Dean Pitner, 37 of the 2400 block of Falcon Street, White City. Medford police Sunday arrested Pitner on charges of assault on a peace officer, harassment, fourth-degree attempted assault and attempted harassment. He was lodged in jail on $14,000 bail.
- Assault — John Troy Lopes, 50, of the 2300 block of Howard Avenue, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Lopes on charges of second-degree assault, menacing, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $1,011,000 bail.
- Drugs — Chase Weatherby Best, 26, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Best on charge of parole violation for custody violation and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Joshua Lee Mast, 30, of the 1,000 block of East 10th Street, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Mast on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.