- Drugs — Robert Jay Byrne, 53, of the 200 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Byrne on a charge of possession of hydrocodone. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Christopher Charles Adams, 36, of the 1700 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Adams on three counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Sabrina Renee Decker, 25, of the 1000 block of Dillon Way, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Decker on charges of possession of heroin and failure to appear in court. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Brandie Dawn Morton, 28, of the 1200 block of Daisy Circle, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Morton on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — David Jonathan Smith, 30, of the 500 block of Barnum Drive, Phoenix. Oregon State Police Wednesday arrested Smith on charges of delivery of marijuana, possession of marijuana and manufacture of marijuana. He was booked into jail on $100,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Jason Allen McFerrin, 36, of the 2000 block of Rogue River Highway, Gold Hill. Medford police Wednesday arrested McFerrin on charges of failure to appear in court, four counts of credit card fraud, four counts of identity theft and four counts of second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault, strangulation, coercion — Jesse Wayne Gentry, 24, of the 100 block of Stevens Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Gentry on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, harassment, strangulation and coercion. He was lodged in jail on $22,000 bail.
- Drugs — Christopher Eugene Stegman, 25, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Stegman on charges of possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, two counts of second-degree child neglect and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.