Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 77 restaurants in September. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 44 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- 4 Daughters Irish Pub, Medford;
- Abby's Legendary Pizza, White City;
- Angelo's Pizza Parlor, Phoenix;
- Bento Phoenix, Phoenix;
- Bunk's Deli, Talent;
- Carl's Jr. No. 8008, Crater Lake Highway, Medford;
- Cinemark USA, White City;
- Confident Caterers Inc., Medford;
- Dairy Queen, East Barnett Road, Medford;
- Deli-Bean, Medford;
- Eagle Point Food & Friends, Eagle Point;
- Flamingo's Sandwiches, Phoenix;
- Frosty Boy, Medford;
- Grass Shack Cafe, Phoenix;
- Guadalajara Jr. Inc., Gold Hill;
- Heartsong Nutrition, Ashland;
- Holy Joe's, Medford;
- India Palace, Medford;
- Jack in the Box No. 7103, Barnett Road, Medford;
- Jack's Tally Ho, Talent;
- Kentucky Fried Chicken, East McAndrews Road, Medford;
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.