- Drugs — Martin Taylor Zukis, 33, of the 200 block of Joseph Drive, Talent. Ashland Police arrested Zukis Sunday on charges of possession of heroin and methamphetamine, possessing methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school and second-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $44,000 bail.
- Theft — Anthony William Grant, 29, no permanent address. Medford police arrested Grant Sunday on four counts of first-degree theft and charges of possession of methamphetamine and third-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail but released because of overcrowding.
- Theft — Natasha Lynn Croucher, 26, of the 2800 block of La Mirada Drive, Medford. Medford police arrested Croucher Sunday on three counts of first-degree theft and a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail but released because of overcrowding.
- Eluding — Chad Jacob Cahoe, 19, of the 2300 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Cahoe Sunday on two counts of attempting to elude police in a vehicle and charges of third-degree escape, resisting arrest, interfering with a police officer and second-degree disorderly conduct, as well as a warrant charging him with failure to appear on a charge of second-degree trespass. He was lodged in jail but released because of overcrowding.
- Burglary — 400 block of South Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday took a report of a burglarized residence. One thousand CDs, three boxes of baseball cards estimated to contain 3,000 to 5,000 cards, six to 10 beauty-pageant crowns, adult- and child-size life jackets and a large American flag were reported stolen. The items' total value was estimated at $10,000.
- Theft from a vehicle — 300 block of Willamette Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday took a report of the theft from a vehicle of two purple bowling balls, red-and-white bowling shoes, a bowling-ball bag and accessories with a total estimated value of $1,080.
- Theft — 1600 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday took a report of the theft of garnet, opal, ruby, sunstone, tanzanite and diamond rings with a total estimated value of $1,085.
Grass fire — 14000 block of East Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. One engine with Jackson County Fire District No. 6 extinguished a quarter-acre grass fire reported at 6:22 p.m. Sunday. The cause was under investigation.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.