Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 77 restaurants in September. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 44 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- Luigi's Italian Sandwiches, Medford;
- Lumpy's No. 5, South Riverside Avenue, Medford;
- Mac's Diner, Shady Cove;
- Northwest Coffee & Tea Co., Medford;
- Paisano's Italian Kitchen, Rogue River;
- Patti's Kitchen, Gold Hill;
- Peace House / Wesley Hall, Ashland;
- Phil's Frosty, Shady Cove;
- Pier 21, Medford;
- The Playwright Public House, Ashland;
- Prospect Pizza, Prospect;
- Puck's Donuts, Phoenix;
- Punky's Diner and Pies, Medford;
- Purple Parrot No. 9, South Central Avenue, Medford;
- Quiznos No. 2, East Stewart Avenue, Medford;
- Quiznos, Central Point;
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate, Ashland;
- Star Sushi II, Ashland;
- Starbucks Coffee Co., Siskiyou Boulevard, Ashland;
- Stone Ridge Golf Club, Eagle Point;
- Subway, Crater Lake Highway, Medford;
- Tarasco Mexican Restaurant, Rogue River;
- Walker Study Center, Shady Cove.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining. Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.