- Theft — Jordan Dale Silva, 20, of the 1100 block of Gatepark Drive, Central Point. Medford police Thursday added charges of first-degree theft and second-degree theft against Silva. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $59,000 bail.
- Sex offender — Daniel Lee Weippert, 56, of the 400 block of Summit Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Weippert on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary, vehicle theft, theft — David Michael Garrett, 32, of the 100 block of West Bolz Road, Phoenix. Medford police Thursday arrested Garrett on charges of first-degree burglary, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, first-degree theft and three counts of failure to appear in court on an out-of-county warrant. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — John Ray Davis, 44, of the 100 block of Orr Drive, Central Point. Davis appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Theft, computer crime — Kim Lamay Nelson, 57, of the 2100 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Nelson appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft and 10 counts of computer crime. She was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Cody Daniel Bridgeman-Weiss, 20, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Bridgeman-Weiss on a charge of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Jose Antonio Gamez-Pacheco, 39, of McFarland, Calif. Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement officers Thursday arrested Gamez-Pacheco on charges of possession of cocaine and distribution of cocaine. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Lisa Ann Woody, 28, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Woody on charges of identity theft, attempting second-degree theft and an out-of-county warrant. She was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.