- Drugs — Andrew James Caucutt, 24, of the 200 block of Wilson Road, Central Point. Medford interagency drug detectives Monday arrested Caucutt on charges of possession of heroin and possession of drug contraband. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Camilla Lynn Pierce, 45, of the 400 block of Montclair Way, Eagle Point. Medford interagency drug detectives Monday arrested Pierce on charges of possession of heroin and possession of drug contraband. She was lodged in jail Monday on $30,000 bail.
- Fugitive — Theresa Lynn Hingson, 41, of Live Oak, Calif. Medford police Monday arrested Hingson on a fugitive warrant out of Florida. She was lodged in jail Monday without bail.
- Drugs — Mauricio Christian Gutierez, 20, of the 100 block of West First Street, Phoenix. Medford police Monday arrested Gutierez on delivery of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine and for violating the conditions of his probation from a past conviction for possession heroin. He was lodged in jail Monday without bail.
- Sex offender registration — Joseph Franklin Dobbins, 33, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Dobbins on a charge of failing to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail Monday on $14,000 bail.
- Theft — 2800 block of Nansen Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:35 a.m. of the theft of a 14,000-pound dump trailer. The loss was valued at $7,000.
- Theft — 800 block of Archer Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:46 a.m. Monday of the theft of a drywall taper, pump and stilts from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $1,799.
- Burglary — 900 block of Dakota Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:37 p.m. Monday of a burglary to a residence from which a laptop computer, vapor cigarette items and hair-care products were stolen. The loss was valued at $1,926.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.