- Drugs — James Edward Belt, 31, of the 2600 block of Mill Creek Road, Prospect. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Belt on charges of possession and delivery of more than four ounces of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine, three counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon and for failing to appear on three traffic offenses. He was lodged Sunday in the Jackson County Jail on $39,500 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Joshua Scott Francis, 20, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Francis on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, attempting to elude police on foot and for violating the conditions of his parole on a past felony assault conviction. He was lodged Monday in jail without bail.
- Assault — Brandon Cole Chartrand, 27, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Chartrand on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment, fourth-degree assault and second-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged Monday in jail on $24,000 bail.
- Drugs — Aundrico Arturo Rodriguez, 20, of Rochester, Wash. Oregon State Police troopers Monday arrested Rodriguez on charges of possession and delivery of cocaine. He was lodged Monday in jail on $40,000 bail.
- Drugs — William Robert Sheppard, 40, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Sheppard on charges of possession of methamphetamine, driving while suspended and felony driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged Monday in jail on $53,000 bail.
- Theft — 400 block of South Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:43 a.m. Monday of the theft of miscellaneous items from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $1,042.
- Theft — At the intersection of East McAndrews and Foothill Road, Medford. Medford police took a report of the theft of a black trailer with plywood sides. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Theft — 3500 block of North Pacific Highway, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:09 p.m. Monday of the theft of refrigeration equipment and electrical tools from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $1,635.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.