- Drugs — Andrew Gerald Frigaard, 30, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Frigaard on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- Burglary, theft — Othon Robert Campos, 41, of the 500 block of Boardman Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday added a charge of second-degree burglary against Campos, who is being held without bail in jail on charges of first-degree theft, aggravated murder, murder, first-degree robbery and first degree burglary.
- Theft — Chelsea Autumn Ainsworth, 29, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Ainsworth on charges of third-degree robbery, second-degree theft, first-degree theft and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $45,000 bail.
- Sex abuse — Michael Allen Doughty, 59, of the 1200 block of Shawn Court, Lanthrop, Calif. Medford police Thursday arrested Doughty on charges first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree unlawful sexual penetration. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — Dylan Tufts, 18, of the 900 block of Cherry Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Tufts on charges of first-degree theft and second-degree burglary. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Terry Lee Merriman, 22, of the 11000 block of Duggan Road, Central Point. Medford police Thursday arrested Merriman on four counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.