- Drugs — Jesselee Franklin Silva, 21, of the 2600 block of Paloma Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Silva on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine and manufacturing methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Joshua Tipton Poff, 20, of the 700 block of Royal Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Poff on charges of possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine and manufacturing methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Benjamin Joseph Strusz, 28, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Strusz on charges of possession of methamphetamine, providing false information to a police officer, and 10 counts of failure to appear for three counts of possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin, first-degree forgery, second-degree forgery, harassment, fourth-degree assault, possession of Fentanyl and contempt of court. He was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
- Sex abuse — Stan Lee Atkinson, 61, of the 97900 block of Klamath Avenue, Brookings. Medford police Wednesday arrested Atkinson on charges of first-degree sex abuse and on a warrant for two counts of displaying a child in a sex act. He was lodged in jail on $60,000 bail.
- Drugs — Mauricio Christian Gutierrez, 20, of the 2200 block of Greenbrook Drive, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Gutierrez on a charge of possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Larceny — 0 block of Stewart Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:28 a.m. Wednesday of a theft of three black laptop computers, a USB converter and red Samsung cell phone from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $1,720.
- Larceny — 1000 block of Sunset Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:45 p.m. Wednesday of a theft of a .30-30 Winchester rifle and a .30-06 Mossberg rifle. The loss was valued at $1,000.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.