- Drugs — Willliam Robert Sheppard, 40, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Sunday arrested Sheppard on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failing to appear on a theft charge. He was lodged Sunday in the Jackson County Jail and released Monday because of overcrowding.
- Assault — Joshua Miguel Malecke, 27, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Malecke on charges of assaulting a police officer, harassment, resisting arrest, second-degree trespass and first-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged in jail Monday on $5,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Jordan Dale Silva, 20, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Silva on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine and first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail Sunday and released Monday because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Devin William Reeves, 30, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Reeves on charges of possession of methamphetamine and menacing. He was lodged in jail Monday then released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Brandie Michelle Carrara, 36, of the 15000 block of Jones Road, White City. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Carrara on charges of possession of methamphetamine and for violating the conditions of her probation on a previous drug conviction. She was lodged in jail Monday on $10,000 bail.
- Assault — Jaime Zarco, 35, of the 500 block of Benson Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Zarco on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail Monday on $12,000 bail.
- Drugs — John Thomas McCutcheon, 46, of the 800 block of South Pacific Highway, Talent. Medford police Monday arrested McCutcheon on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail Monday without bail.
- Burglary — 3900 block of Bridgeport Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:46 a.m. Monday of a burglary to a residence from which four watches and a loaded Glock 27 pistol were stolen. The loss was valued at $3,900.
- Vandalism — 1000 block of West 11th Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:46 a.m. Sunday of the slashing of four tires on one vehicle and two tires on another. The loss was valued at $1,040.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.