- Drugs — Clayton James Morgan, 29, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Morgan on a charge of a custody violation and he was charged Friday with possession of heroin. He was lodged Wednesday in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs, theft — Brittany Deonna Ortiz, 21, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Ortiz on charges of possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine, first-degree theft, third-degree theft, a parole violation of child neglect, failure to appear on a charge of second-degree trespassing and probation violations for two counts of custody violation. She was lodged Thursday in jail on $50,000 bail.
- Theft — Nicholas Duane Jacobsen, 38, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Jacobsen on charges of first-degree theft and a parole violation for failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged Thursday in jail on $3,000 bail
- Drugs — Heather Irene Barbera, 34, of the 800 block of North Second Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Barbera on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was booked Friday into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — Danielle Renee Wells, 31, of the 3300 block of Delta Waters Road, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Wells on charges of second-degree theft and two counts of identity theft. She was booked Friday into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Manuel Gastelum-Ferro, 35, of the 100 block of Kite Way, Chowchilla, Calif. Medford police Friday arrested Gastelum-Ferro on charges of delivery of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine and for being an undocumented citizen. He was lodged Friday in jail on $1,010,000 bail, but cannot be released due to the undocumented citizen charge.
- Theft — 500 block of Palm Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 3 p.m. Friday of a theft of miscellaneous bike parts and clothing. The loss was valued at $973.
- Burglary, vandalism — 800 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:48 a.m. Friday of a burglary to a business during which cash and a cash drawer were taken and a window was broken. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Theft, vandalism — 0 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:57 a.m. Friday of a theft from a vehicle during which a black jacket was taken and the vehicle's convertible top was damaged. The loss was valued at $900.
- Burglary, vandalism — 2500 block of West Main Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:30 p.m. Friday of a burglary to a storage shed during which a DVD player, 4,000 rounds of .22 ammunition, two fishing poles and a red tool box were taken and a window was broken. The loss was valued at $1,350.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation. Please check our Community Rules for more information. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.