Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 108 restaurants in November. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 43 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- 2 Good Cooking Chicks, Medford;
- Abby's Legendary Pizza, Central Point;
- AFC Sushi, Southern Oregon University, Ashland;
- Ali's Thai Kitchen, Medford;
- Aloha Grill (ballpark), Medford;
- Amuse, Ashland;
- Arbor House Restaurant, Talent;
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center espresso bar, Medford;
- Baci's Pizza & Pasta, Medford;
- The Bad Ass Coffee Co., South Riverside Avenue, Medford;
- Barnett Woods, Medford;
- Big Al's Drive-In, Ashland;
- Bootsies, Medford;
- Campers Cove Resort, Ashland;
- First Presbyterian Church, Ashland;
- Golden Phoenix, Phoenix;
- The Great American Pizza Co., Ashland;
- Jackson Creek Pizza Pub & Sub, Delta Waters Road, Medford;
- Jacksonville Food & Friends, Jacksonville;
- Johnny B's Rockin' Diner, Medford;
- Lava Sports, Medford;
- Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine, Medford;
- Leonardo & E&G Catering, The Expo (north kitchen), Central Point;
- Lumpy's, Medford Center, Medford, and Phoenix;
- The Maple Street Cafe, Ashland;
- Mihama Teriyaki Grill, Ashland;
- Morrtons, Medford;
- New Sammy's Cowboy Bistro, Talent.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining. Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.