- Warrant — Shasta Dawn Parnell, 25, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Parnell on a warrant for charges of identity theft and providing false information to a police officer, and on a parole violation on a charge of delivery of methamphetamine. She was lodged Thursday in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Theft — Patrick Ryan Preston, 42, of Grants Pass. Medford police Thursday arrested Preston on two counts of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and two counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged Thursday in jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Ian Leigh Meno, 41, of the 1300 block of Toleman Creek Road, Ashland. Ashland police Thursday arrested Meno on charges of possession of methamphetamine, supplying contraband and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged Thursday in jail on $45,000 bail.
- Vandalism — 2200 block of West Main Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:44 a.m. Thursday of vandalism to a movie dispensing machine. The loss was valued at $750.
- Theft — 1600 block of Alexis Way, Medford. Medford police took a report at 2:29 p.m. Thursday of a theft from a motor vehicle from which a Canon digital camera, Garmin navigation system, Harry & David Christmas package, black South Pole jacket, Easton baseball bat, Pro-Tec skate helmet and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses were taken. The loss was valued at $825.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.