- Drugs — Brandi Jai Nicole Loyd, 28, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Loyd on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear on a charge of third-degree theft. She was booked Friday into the Jackson County Jail and released due to overcrowding.
- Burglary — Gerald Lee Ellis, 54, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Ellis on two counts of second-degree burglary, resisting arrest, second-degree criminal mischief, third-degree criminal mischief and on a parole violation for second-degree robbery. He was lodged Friday in jail on $58,000 bail.
- Drugs — Austin Jaymz Meyer, 19, of the 100 block of Brandon Street, Central Point. Medford police Friday arrested Meyer on charges of possession of heroin, second-degree theft and providing false information to a police officer. He was lodged Friday in jail without bail.
- Assault — Miguel Joseph Barron, 33, of the 800 block of Bennett Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Barron on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, coercion, felony strangulation, fourth-degree assault, harassment, interfering with a police report and on a parole violation for coercion. He was lodged Friday in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Danialle Trancine Ludwick, 24, of the 400 block of North Third Street, Central Point. Medford police Friday arrested Ludwick on two counts of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged Friday in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Sara Megan Frazier, 26, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Frazier on charges of possession of methamphetamine, failure to appear on three counts of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of possession of heroin, first-degree forgery, first-degree forgery of an instrument and identity theft and on an out-of-county warrant for failure to appear on charges of third-degree theft and second-degree failure to appear. She was lodged Friday in jail and released to Clackamas County authorities.
- Burglary — 1400 block of Honeysuckle Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:22 a.m. Friday of a burglary to a residence from which five gold rings, a Nikon camera and 30 pairs of earrings were taken. The loss was valued at $3,700.
- Theft — 0 block of Western Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 3 p.m. Friday of the theft of a Meridian tandem bike, specialized road bike and bike helmet and gloves. The loss was valued at $3,730.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.