- Burglary — William Burnell Lemmon IV, 31, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Lemmon on charges of first-degree burglary, fourth-degree assault and for violating a restraining order. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $105,000 bail.
- Drugs — Alicia Marie Gunn, 21, of the 2800 block of Rogue River Highway, Gold Hill. Medford police Wednesday arrested Gunn on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin and resisting arrest. She was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft — Lesley Ann Poll, 38 of the 1000 block of South Shasta Avenue, Eagle Point. Poll made her initial appearance Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of second-degree theft and possession of hydrocodone. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Burglary — 500 block of Edwards Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:21 a.m. Tuesday of a burglary to a residence during which four diamond rings and miscellaneous prescription medicines were taken. The loss was valued at $800.
- Burglary — 1000 block of West 10th Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:27 p.m. Wednesday of a burglary to a residence during which a laptop, guns, camera and accessories and a backpack were taken. The loss was valued at $1,099.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.