- Drugs — Julie Marie Champion, 31, of the first block of Sowell Court, Shady Cove. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Champion on warrants charging her with illegal possession of methadone as well as driving under the influence of intoxicants and harassment. She was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail and released Monday because of overcrowding. (Corrected: The drug Champion is alleged to have possessed has been corrected in this news item.)
- Drugs — Mario Alberto Fletes, 22, of the 300 block of Worthington Road, Eagle Point. Medford police Monday arrested Fletes on charges of possession of methamphetamine, second-degree criminal mischief and for violating the conditions of his probation on a previous drug conviction. He was lodged Monday in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Vehicle theft — John Austin Bratton, 34, of the 300 block of Effie Street, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Bratton on charges of unauthorized use of a vehicle, second-degree theft, second-degree trespassing and second-degree burglary. He was lodged Sunday in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Christopher Paul Devine, 37, no known address. Talent police Sunday arrested Devine on charges of possession of methamphetamine, furnishing false information to police and on warrants for failing to appear on previous drug cases. He was lodged Monday in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Eric James Jolman, 38, of the 300 block of Charlotte Ann Road, Medford. Talent police Monday arrested Jolman on charges of possession of methamphetamine and contempt of court. He was lodged Monday in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Kenneth Erwin Tachell Jr., 37, of Glendale. Tachell made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of possession of less than 4 ounces of marijuana and endangering the welfare of a minor. He was booked Monday into jail and released.
- Theft — 800 block of Valley View Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 5:41 a.m. Monday of the theft of a Ruger .357-caliber revolver and 25 hollow-point bullets, a quick-loader and a Garmin GPS from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $740.
- Theft — 1400 block of Poplar Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 11:30 a.m. of the theft of a laptop, a Garmin GPS, a radar detector and clothing from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $2,195.
- Theft — 1400 block of Biddle Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:42 p.m. Sunday of the theft of two bicycles and a vandalized lock. The loss was valued at $1,020.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.