Upcoming public meetings
- 5 p.m. — Medford Multicultural Commission, City Hall, Room 340, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 5:30 p.m. — Medford Parks and Recreation Commission, Carnegie Building, 413 W. Main St., Medford.
- 6 p.m. — Jacksonville City Council, Old City Hall, 205 W. Main St., Jacksonville.
- 6 p.m. — Talent Urban Renewal Agency, 102 Home St., Talent.
- 6:30 p.m. — Phoenix City Council, Public Works, 1000 S. B St., Phoenix.
- 7 p.m. — Ashland City Council, Council Chambers, 1175 E. Main St., Ashland.
- 7 p.m. — Eagle Point Planning Commission, City Hall, 17 S. Buchanan St., Eagle Point.
- 7 p.m. — Butte Falls City Council, Community Hall, 431 Broad St., Butte Falls.
- 7a.m. — Rogue River Sewer Services board, 138 W. Vilas Road, Central Point.
- 9:30 a.m. — Jackson County Board of Commissioners, County Offices, 10 S. Oakdale Ave., Medford.
- 10 a.m. — Jacksonville Historical and Architectural Review Commission hearings officer, Jacksonville Community Center, 160 E. Main, Jacksonville.
- 12:30 p.m. — Medford Water Commission, Room 151, Lausmann Annex, 200 S. Ivy St., Medford.
- 1:30 p.m. — Rogue River Valley Irrigation District board, 3139 Merriman Road, Medford.
- 4 p.m. — Jackson Soil and Water Conservation District board, 89 Alder St., Central Point.
- 4:30 — Medford Police Advisory Committee, dangerous-dogs meeting, third floor of City Hall, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 5 p.m. — Medford Housing and Community Development Commission, CDBG grants meeting, City Hall, Room 330, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 6:30 p.m. — Talent City Council, Community Center, 206 E. Main St., Talent.
- 7 p.m. — Southern Oregon Education Service District board, 101 N. Grape St., Medford.
- 9 a.m. — Jackson County Board of Commissioners staff meeting, Jackson Room, County Offices, 10 S. Oakdale Ave., Medford.
- 10 a.m. — Rogue River City Council workshop, City Hall, 133 Broadway St., Rogue River.
- Noon — Medford City Council, Council Chambers, third floor, City Hall, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 5:15 p.m. — Jackson County Fire District No. 3 board, Administration Building, Crater Lake Room, 8383 Agate Road, White City.
- 6 p.m. — Medford Urban Renewal Agency board, City Hall, Council Chambers, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
- 6 p.m. — Shady Cove City Council, City Hall, 22451 Highway 62, Shady Cove.
- 6 p.m. — Rogue River School District 35 board, Rogue River Junior Senior High School library, 1898 E. Evans Creek Road, Rogue River.
- 7 p.m. — Medford City Council (continued from noon session), Council Chambers, third floor, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
Noon — Medford Site Plan and Architectural Commission, City Hall, Council Chambers, 411 W. Eighth St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.