Jackson County health inspectors evaluated 105 restaurants in January. All passed their semiannual inspections, and 57 received perfect scores of 100. All scores are published in weekly portions in the Mail Tribune.
The following restaurants received perfect scores of 100:
- Agave, Ashland;
- Aryon's Open Door Island Cafe, Central Point;
- Baci's Pizza & Pasta, Rogue River;
- Bangkok's Atchara, Talent;
- Bento East, Ashland;
- Black Rock Coffee Bar, Medford;
- Bobbio's Pizza, Central Point;
- Branding Iron Tavern, Medford;
- Brothers' Restaurant, Ashland;
- Bunk's Deli II, Medford;
- Burger King No. 10578, Central Point;
- Cafe Dejeuner, Medford;
- Central Point Senior Center, Central Point;
- Clubb 66 Uzi's Underground, Ashland;
- Cookie Connection, Rogue Valley Mall, Medford;
- Corner Club, Central Point;
- The Cupcake Daily, Talent;
- Duck Walk Coffee, Medford;
- Dutch Bros. Coffee, Medford;
- Go Kart Hero, Medford;
- Gourmet Lunchbox, Ashland;
- Hot Shots Espresso, Medford;
- Human Bean, Central Point;
- The Jacksonville Inn, Jacksonville;
- Jasper's Restaurant/Cafe, Medford;
- Jefferson Spirits, Medford;
- Kristen Lyon Personal Chef/JoyFull Yoga, Jacksonville;
- La Fiesta, Jacksonville;
- Lumpy's No. 3, North Pacific Highway, Medford;
- Mai Thai, Central Point;
- Medford Senior Center, Medford;
- Mountain Meadows, Ashland;
- Mountain Mike's Pizza, Medford;
- North Medford High School, Medford.
Restaurant scores are posted at www.jacksoncounty.org and www.mailtribune.com/dining.
Inspection files are open to the public at the division of environmental public health, Jackson County Health and Human Services, 1005 E. Main St., Medford.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.