- Drugs — Kathyln Alexandr Bucholz-Fomin, 26, of the 700 block of Royal Avenue in Medford. Medford police arrested Bucholz-Fomin on Saturday night on charges of possession of heroin and failure to appear on charges of methamphetamine, heroin, oxycodone, cocaine and theft. She was released from Jackson County Jail because of overcrowding.
- Theft — David Jadell Durham-Gendreau, 29, unknown address. Medford police arrested Durham-Gendreau on Saturday night on charges of theft, 10 counts of burglary and 10 counts of trespassing. He was released from jail because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Wallace Lloyd Greer, 37, of the 300 block of Lorraine Avenue in Eagle Point. Sheriff's deputies arrested Greer on Saturday night on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and failure to appear for a theft charge. He was released from jail because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Kevin Lyle Cory, 42, of the 3600 block of South Pacific Highway in Medford. Oregon State Police officers arrested Cory on Saturday night on charges of possessing methamphetamine, tampering with evidence, driving under the influence of marijuana and failure to appear for a manufacturing methamphetamine charge and a contempt charge. He was released from jail because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Joseph Patrick Landers, 33, of the 2100 block of Table Rock Road in Medford. Medford police arrested Landers on Sunday on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was released from jail because of overcrowded conditions.
To see a map showing where crimes have been commited in Jackson County, go to mailtribune.com/crimefinder
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.