- Assault — Lori Anne McQuaid, 41, of the 2500 block of Siskiyou Boulevard, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested McQuaid on charges of third-degree assault, first-degree criminal mischief and two counts of harassment. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Saliana Marie Johnson, 31, of the 600 block of Echo Way, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Wednesday arrested Johnson on charges of possession of methamphetamine, third-degree theft, a probation violation for possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $38,000 bail.
- Burglary — Jerry Jay Bassett, 41, of the 500 block of Sherman Way, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Wednesday arrested Bassett on charges of second-degree burglary, first-degree trespassing and a parole violation for failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — 400 block of West Sixth Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:24 p.m. Tuesday of burglary to a business during which a Sony TV and Microsoft wireless mouse were taken. The loss was valued at $920.
- Theft — 1600 block of Coker Butte Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:36 a.m. Wednesday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which a purse, wallet, credit card and glasses were taken. Also, a window was broken. The loss was valued at $950.
- Theft — 2300 block of Finley Lane, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:33 a.m. Wednesday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which a .44 Magnum revolver and camouflage binoculars were taken. The loss was valued at $1,060.
- Theft — 3800 block of Calle Vista Drive, Medford. Medford p olice took a report at 9:29 a.m. Wednesday of a theft of a copper bee and flower sculpture. The loss was valued at $2,500.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.