- Drugs — Larry Dean Johnson, 53, of the 2600 block of Stearns Way, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Johnson on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — John Adolph Ziesmer, 53, of the 1700 block of Concord Way, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Ziesmer on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs, theft — Austin Jaymz Meyer, 19, of the 100 block of Brandon Street, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Meyer on charges of possession of heroin and two counts of second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Michelle Julie Optekar, 43, of the 200 block of Jeanette Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Optekar on charges of possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — John Austin Bratton, 34, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Bratton on a charge of second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $1,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.