- Drugs — Bree Ann Gramlich, 22, of the 800 block of Chester Road, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Gramlich on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Charles Aaron Fodge, 34, of the 100 block of Washington Street, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Fodge on charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of heroin. He was lodged in the jail and released due to overcrowding.
- Drugs — Donnie Clarence Stewart II, 43, Medford transient. Medford police Sunday arrested Stewart on charges of possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine, manufacture of methamphetamine, felon in possession of a weapon, identity theft, possession of heroin, delivery of heroin, manufacture of heroin, delivery of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school, manufacture of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school, delivery of heroin within 1,000 feet of a school and manufacture of heroin within 1,000 feet of a school. He was lodged in the jail on $1.72 million bail.
- Drugs — Crystal Shanti Bourn, 25, of Arrowhead Drive, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Bourn on charges of possession of heroin and tampering with evidence. She was lodged in the jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Lacey Jane Bryant-Lovrin, 26, Medford transient. Medford police Sunday arrested Bryant-Lovrin on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of methadone and possession of heroin. She was lodged in the jail on $73,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.