- Drugs — Deborah Roxane Rockwell, 50, of the 700 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Rockwell on charges of possession of methamphetamine and contempt of court. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Joshua Brian Greene, 24, of the 400 block of North First Street, Central Point. Medford police Saturday arrested Greene on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin and for failure to appear for charges of carrying a concealed weapon and being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail on $24,000 bail.
- Drugs — Robert George Ellis III, 35, of the 600 block of Pine Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Ellis on charges of possession of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivering methamphetamine and possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail on $1,020,000 bail.
- Drugs, identity theft — Christopher Lee McNew, 27, of the 100 block of Perrydale Avenue, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested McNew on charges of identity theft, possession of a controlled substance, possession of methamphetamine, second-degree theft, a parole violation for possession of methamphetamine and possession of heroin, and an out-of-county warrant for failure to appear on charges of third-degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $126,000 bail.
- Sex offender registration — Joseph Manuel Reyes, 27, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Reyes on charges of failing to register as a sex offender and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $38,000 bail.
- Larceny — 200 block of South Groveland Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:44 p.m. Saturday of a theft of a titanium mountain bike. The loss was valued at $3,000.
- Theft — 1200 block of East Main Street, Medford. Medford police took a report 9:07 a.m. Sunday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which a laptop, cellphone and a Samsung Galaxy tablet were taken. The loss was valued at $1,400.
- Vandalism — 0 block of North Barneburg Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:26 a.m. Sunday of damage to a front window. The damage was estimated at $1,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.