- Drugs — Scott Lee Smith, 38, of the 700 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Smith on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear for harassment, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, hindering prosecution, first-degree forgery and four counts of second-degree forgery. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Jennifer Lynn Craghead, 30, of the 2700 block of Merriman Road, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Craghead on charges of possession of methamphetamine, tampering with drug records, first-degree theft and identity theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Jayna Marlene Cheaney, 23, of the 1800 block of Hutchens Circle, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Cheaney on a charge of possession of marijuana. She was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Andrew Jordan Gilman, 23, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Gilman on charges of possession of marijuana, three counts of possession of heroin, failure to appear for third-degree theft and probation violations for four counts of possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail on $98,000 bail.
- Assault — Alfred Lee Alm Jr., 38, of the 200 block of Orr Drive, Central Point. Medford police Saturday arrested Alm on two counts of fourth-degree felony assault, two counts of fourth-degree assault, two counts of harassment and coercion. He was lodged in jail on $75,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jose Nunez-Jimenez, 22, of Inglewood, Calif. Oregon State Police Saturday arrested Nunez-Jimenez on charges of possession of heroin and delivery of heroin. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Antonio Nunez-Salcido, 51, of Perris, Calif. Oregon State Police Saturday arrested Nunez-Salcido on charges of possession of heroin and delivery of heroin. He was lodged in jail on $75,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Jeremy Lee Whyte, 29, of Cave Junction, Ore. Talent police Saturday arrested Whyte on a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Seven Neal Mahoney, 32, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Mahoney on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin and a probation violation for possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
Theft — 2000 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:23 a.m. Saturday of a theft of tires, softball gear, fishing gear and a Dell laptop. The loss was valued at $2,400.
A lone motorcycle crash today at the intersection of North Phoenix and Hillcrest roads in Medford left the driver dead, police said. Police did not release the identity of the driver, who was dead when emergency crews arrived, a news released from the Medford Police Department said. No other vehicles were involved in the crash, which happened at about noon and is still under investigation, the release said
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.