- Drugs — Boyd James Joneses, 25, of the 300 block of Bessie Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Joneses late Saturday on charges of possession and distribution of heroin as well as failures to appear for possession of methamphetamine, harassment, theft and interfering with an official report. He is being held in Jackson County Jail on $48,000 bail.
- Drugs — James Timothy Tibbetts, 25, of the 1200 block of Far West Avenue, Central Point. Medford police arrested Tibbetts on Sunday on charges of possession of heroin. He is being held on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Irene Ruth Vigil, 35, of the 1800 block of Marsh Lane, Medford. Medford police arrested Vigil on Sunday on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin, three counts of identity theft and four counts of credit-card theft. She was released from jail on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — James Gonzalez Castro, 22, unknown address. Sheriff's deputies arrested Castro on Sunday on charges of manufacturing, distributing and possessing methamphetamine, as well as a parole violation for distribution of methamphetamine. He is being held on $1,025,000 bail.
- Drugs — Malcolm Thane McCallum, 50, of the 700 block of Walker Avenue, Ashland. Phoenix police arrested McCallum on Sunday on two charges of possession of methamphetamine and a failure to appear for a theft charge. He is being held on $12,000 bail.
- Drugs — Victor Tod McGuire, 51, of the 14000 block of Highway 66, Ashland. Phoenix police arrested McGuire on Sunday on charges of possession of methamphetamine and possession of heroin, as well as a parole violation for distribution of methamphetamine. He is being held on $50,000 bail.
- Drugs — Farrah Sharon Thomas, 29, of the 14000 block of South Nomandy, Gardena, Calif. Oregon State Police arrested Thomas on Sunday on charges of possession and distribution of oxcycodone. She was released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Damian A. Hutchinson, 44, of the 100 block of Sunnyside Terrace, Orange, N.J. Oregon State Police arrested Hutchinson on Sunday on charges of possession and distribution of oxycodone. He was released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Kenneth Duane Vinzant Jr., 31, unknown address. Medford police arrested Vinzant on Sunday on charges of possession of heroin, contempt, felon in possession of a weapon and a parole violation for theft. He is being held on $43,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.