- Drugs — Nancy Sue Veilleux, 45, of the 300 block of Edwards Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Veilleux on charges of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of driving with a suspended license, failure to appear on a second-degree burglary charge, driving under the influence of an intoxicant, first-degree trespassing, third-degree theft, second-degree trespassing and three counts of possession of a controlled substance. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs, fugitive — Jennifer Rachelle Hays, 30, of Grants Pass. Ashland police Friday arrested Hays on charges of possession of methamphetamine and being a fugitive from California. She was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Drugs — Andrew John Esparza Jr, 38, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Esparza on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Assault — Michael Arthur Harris, 38, of Alliance, Ohio. Ashland police Friday arrested Harris on charges of assaulting a police officer, interfering with police, resisting arrest, harassment and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
u Drugs — Gerald Jason Adams, 42, of the 700 block of Western Avenue, Medford. Adams Friday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on four counts of delivery of a controlled substance. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
Burglary, theft — Shawn Thomas Long, 19, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Friday arrested Long on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft and credit card fraud. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Theft — 5200 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:27 a.m. Friday of a theft of five vehicle batteries and gasoline. Two locks were also damaged. The loss was valued at $890.
- Vandalism — 200 block of Mt. Echo Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 4 a.m. Friday of vandalism to a vehicle's paint. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Vandalism — 1500 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:03 p.m. Friday of vandalism to a car window. The loss was valued at $800.
- Burglary — 500 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1 p.m. Friday of a theft of a diamond ring and a hand bag. The loss was valued at $12,030.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.