- Encouraging child sex abuse — Eric Mathew Goolsby, 42, of Eldon, Mont. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Goolsby on 10 counts of first-degree encouraging child sex abuse and 10 counts of second-degree encouraging child sex abuse. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $500,000 bail.
- Assault — Richard Scott Cook, 28, of the 600 block of Northwood Drive, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Cook on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Wallace Lloyd Greer, 37, of the 200 block of Lorraine Avenue, Eagle Point. Greer Wednesday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Andrew Travers Telford, 39, of the 4000 block of Sunland Avenue, Central Point. Sheriff's deputies Wednesday arrested Telford on a charge of manufacturing marijuana. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Steven Allen Martin, 24, of the 100 block of Almond Street, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Martin on charges of possession of methamphetamine and contempt of court. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft, robbery — Demario Aundre Jackson, 24, of Stockton, Calif. Medford police Wednesday arrested Jackson on charges of first-degree robbery, second-degree robbery, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and unlawful use of a weapon. He was lodged in jail on $100,000 bail.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.