- Drugs — Joseph Sinawiah Keroles, 43, of the 300 block of Bridge Street, Ashland. Ashland police Monday arrested Keroles on charges of possession of a controlled substance and a probation violation for first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Alan James Snyder, 24, of the 3800 block of Falcon Street, White City. Medford police Monday arrested Snyder on charges of possession of heroin and a parole violation for third-degree assault. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Vehicle theft — Jacob Franklin Vennel, 23, Grants Pass. Phoenix police Tuesday arrested Vennel on a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Ginger Nell Fallon, 24, of Grants Pass. Fallon made his initial appearance Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court for a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Robert Glenn Oliver, 20, of the 5900 block of Table Rock Road, Central Point. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Oliver on a charge of delivery of heroin. He was lodged in jail without bail.
Vehicle theft — 800 block of Narregan Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 5:24 a.m. Tuesday of a theft of miscellaneous haircutting tools, textbooks and a backpack. The loss was valued at $890.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.