- Drugs — Nichole Darlene Camarena, 36, of the 700 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Camarena on charges of possession of methamphetamine, second-degree trespassing and failure to appear for third-degree theft. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $18,000 bail.
- Theft — David Michael Gray, 33, of the 2600 block of Mill Creek Drive, Prospect. Gray Wednesday made his initial appearance in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of first-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Jeffery Lawrence Hunt, 20, of the 1000 block of North Third Street, Central Point. Medford police Wednesday arrested Hunt on two counts of possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Julie Nichole Parke, 35, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Parke on two counts of possession of methamphetamine, second-degree disorderly conduct and third-degree theft. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — 400 block of Fairmont Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:17 p.m. Tuesday of a burglary to a residence during which a bicycle was taken. The loss was valued at $1,200.
- Theft — First block of Stewart Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday of a theft of a cable meter. The loss was valued at $1,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.