Need some decorations and don't want to run to your local party store? Here are a few ideas that are good looking and fun.
• Use the end roll paper from your local newspaper to spread out and make for easy cleanup.
• Kids can draw on it and create their own place mats.
• Draw a race track on the spread for the paper frogs, candy train or candy car to race on.
• Find interesting shapes like sea shells or cookie cutters to have kids trace and color in.
• Put a colorful pail filled with seashells and rocks in the middle of the table, tie some bright balloons to the handle of the pail. Place seashells around the pail and prop a shovel against it. Take different colors of ribbon and curl with scissors, then scatter around the pail. You can also place the bubble wands in the pails and arrange the candy favors around the pail as well.