Breast Cancer Awareness
|
|
|
MailTribune.com
    • Home Photo Galleries  Photo
    • Central Point fire

    • Several pets, including a black and white Chihuahua, were saved this morning from a burning home at 544 Village Drive, Central Point. The fire, reported at 8:50 a.m., sent a plume of smoke into the air that could be seen from Medford. Medford Fire-Rescue and Jackson County Fire District No. 3 responded with six engines and 22 firefighters. The two-story condo complex is in a neighborhood north of Beall Lane and west of Interstate 5.  

      Posted May. 13, 2013