Ashland

  • feed
Interactive map loading...
Search Traffic Clear Markers

Latest Ashland News

About Ashland

Ashland was founded in the winter of 1852 by several men from Ashland, Ohio, who took up donation land claims and named the settlement after their home town, Jackson County records show. Those dual Ashlanders, Abel Helman and Eber Emery, built a sawmill and flour mill. Town lots were laid out in 1855 and the community grew steadily.

City Hall:
20 E. Main St.,
Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: 541-488-6002
Fax: 541-488-5311

Population:
21,505 (2009)

Community Links:

Calendar

Photo Galleries

See more staff photos HERE

COUPON OF THE WEEK


Ads by Google