1. Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
1. Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
This pick could have been made in December. Luck is Peyton Manning II, but more athletic.
2. Redskins: Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
They gave up three first-round picks and a second-rounder to the Rams for the right to draft the Heisman winner.
3. Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
They might trade down, with Trent Richardson going in this spot. They also could take Morris Claiborne.
4. Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
The Browns, or another team, might have to move up to get him. Some believe he is the best prospect at any position.
5. Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
If Claiborne goes earlier, the Bucs might end up with Kalil. They are a candidate to trade up for Richardson.
6. Rams: Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State
A lot of people think they will take Justin Blackmon, and they might. But the Rams can get a receiver with a later pick.
7. Jaguars: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
A trade remains in play. The Jaguars could move down and take Stephon Gilmore or Michael Floyd.
8. Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
They have inquired about moving up but probably won't have to. Owner Stephen Ross reportedly is calling this shot.
9. Panthers: Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
They also could go for Quinton Coples, Dontari Poe or Cox if he falls. They need help in the defensive front.
10. Bills: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
He's the hottest name on the board and could go even higher. The Bills also could take Riley Reiff.
11. Chiefs: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
This huge, athletic nose tackle would fill a gap in the Kansas City front. Other possibilities are Kuechly, Barron or a DE.
12. Seahawks: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
They would like to see Kuechly fall. Melvin Ingram is another option at end. If Tannehill falls, they take him.
13. Cardinals: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
Larry Fitzgerald has been lobbying for another receiver, and Floyd is possible. So is a pass rusher.
14. Cowboys: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
If Barron is still on the board, the Cowboys pounce. If not, it looks like Brockers or David DeCastro.
15. Eagles: Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
They have been looking to deal. If Coples falls, they could go for him, but they need a corner and Gilmore is good value here.
16. Jets: Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
They want a player for their defensive front. Other possibilities are Poe, Floyd and Nick Perry.
17. Bengals: Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama
There's a good chance the Bengals go defense with this pick; they'll choose between a pass rusher and CB.
18. Chargers: Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
If the Chargers take a pass rusher, it could be Perry or Whitney Mercilus. DeCastro also could be in the mix.
19. Bears: Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
He fills their most pressing need and gives them good value. Brockers also could make sense if he falls.
20. Titans: Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
He has climbed the board this week. He could be a good complement to Kamerion Wimbley.
21. Bengals: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
An offensive lineman such as Glenn also is a possibility with their second first-round pick.
22. Browns: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
He might not fall this far, but if he does, he would fit in well. Another possibility: QB Brandon Weeden.
23. Lions: Nick Perry, DE, USC
Just what the Lions need: another pass rusher. They really could use help at CB or LB but are not likely to find it with this pick.
24. Steelers: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
This is a good value for the 24th pick. Other possibilities are Dont'a Hightower or Jonathan Martin.
25. Broncos: Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State
They need defensive help most but also could go for a RB such as Doug Martin.
26. Texans: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
They also like TE Coby Fleener and could use an offensive tackle such as Jonathan Martin.
27. Patriots: Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
He is Bill Belichick's type of player. There is a chance McClellin will be gone. The Patriots could move out of this pick.
28. Packers: Devon Still, DE, Penn State
What the Packers need most is an OLB, but there might not be one available worth taking. Could S Harrison Smith be in play?
29. Ravens: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
They also could go for Smith or an offensive lineman such as Kevin Zeitler or Peter Konz.
30. 49ers: Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin
They also like Midwestern State G Amini Silatolu. Jim Harbaugh might be tempted by Fleener, his former TE at Stanford.
31. Patriots: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
They could go for Smith or a defensive lineman. A surprise pick is possible too.
32. Giants: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
The Super Bowl champs probably will go big. They also could take Silatolu, Still or Jones.