- Burglary — Race Little Eagle Pearson, 21, no address available. Jackson County sheriff's deputies late Sunday arrested Pearson on charges of possession of methamphetamine and carrying contraband. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday without bail for violating the condition of his parole from a previous burglary conviction.
- Burglary — Travis David Diaz, 18, of San Pablo, Calif. Medford police Monday arrested Diaz on charges of first-degree burglary and second-degree trespass. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of $53,000 bail.
- Drugs — Curtis Lee Cummings, 45, of the 300 block of Bridge Street, Ashland. Ashland police Monday arrested Cummings on a warrant charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- Burglary — Seth Anthony Parrish, 20, no address available. Shady Cove police Monday arrested Parrish on two counts each of first-degree burglary and second-degree theft as well as a single count of third-degree theft. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of $49,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jennifer Wynne Lowman, 36, of Lowell. Lowman made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was booked Monday at the Jackson County Jail and released.