Jackson County Commissioners announce committee vacancies
The Jackson County Board of Commissioners announced vacancies on several committees.
All committee members serve without compensation, said a news release about the vacancies. Applicants may be interviewed by the Board of Commissioners. Applications are available at www.co.jackson.or.us; click on Commissions and Committees.
A list with contact information for those interested in filling the positions is below:
- The Animal Control Advisory Committee needs to fill one position to represent the interests of livestock/cattlemen. Contact Colleen Macuk at 541-774-6655 or MacukCS@jacksoncounty.org.
- The Library Advisory Committee has two vacancies on a seven-member committee. The appointees would serve four-year terms. Contact Lisa White at 541-774-6402 or WhiteEL@jacksoncounty.org.
- The County Roads Advisory Committee has two three-year positions, one representing the forest products industry and one for a member-at-large. Contact Mike Kuntz at 541-774-8184 or KuntzM@jacksoncounty.org.
- The Jackson County Budget Committee has one three-year vacancy. The six-member committee consists of the Board of Commissioners and three citizen members. Contact Harvey Bragg at 541-774-6035 or BraggHD@jacksoncounty.org.
- The Urban Renewal Budget Committee has one three-year vacancy. The six-member committee consists of the Board of Commissioners and three citizen members. Contact Harvey Bragg at 541-774-6035 or BraggHD@jacksoncounty.org.
- The Natural Resources Advisory Committee has seven four-year vacancies. Contact Jennifer Regan at 541-774-6103 or ReganJE@jacksoncounty.org.
- The Local Alcoholism and Drug Planning Committee has three three-year vacancies. Contact Carol Wedman at 541-774-7865 or WedmanCA@jacksoncounty.org.